LOW FODMAP CHOCO-PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
Prep time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 25 minutes
# of Ratings: 2
Low FODMAP diets don’t need to be restrictive. We wanted brownies one night, and decided to toss a few of our favorite ingredients together … this was the result. Enjoy!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cip cacao powder
- 1 cup nut milk (Almond or Macadamia works great!)
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (we used vegan)
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl!
- Melt the coconut oil and combine with the peanut butter. Stir into the dry ingredients
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together, adding water till all the flours are thoroughly combined with the water / oil / peanut butter combination
- Oil a brownie pan with coconut oil or use parchment paper to thoroughly line
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan and smooth over with a dough spatula
- Put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out cleanly from the middle!
Rate our recipe!
Thanks for reading our recipe and we really hope you enjoyed it! We're always happy to get feedback on the quality our recipes provided - if you liked it, make sure you click on the fifth ⭐ to give this recipe a top-notch rating.